WALL HEART SCULPTURES WORKSHOP 5 & 12 FEBRUARY
About this Event
This wall heart class is an ideal class for beginners to create their own large wall heart, suitable for your home, office, or the perfect gift for friends and family! Suitable for ages 12+
WEEK 1| Friday 5th Feb | 5:45pm - 9:00pm - You will be guided through the process of pressing and joining a large heart mold and adding decorative elements, embellishments, and texture/letter stamps to your piece.
WEEK 2| Friday 12th Feb| 5:45pm - 9:00pm - On the second week you will be stepped through the process of decorating and glazing your very own wall heart .
By booking this workshop, you agree to Monte Lupo’s Workshop Guidelines:
- All workshops are to be pre-booked and paid in advance through our Monte Lupo Online Shop.
- These workshops follow a rigorous teaching schedule and each class must be attended.
- Missing a week is not recommended - however, we understand things don’t always go to plan. You will be offered a make up class in line with another workshop on offer or through arrangement with the studio manager, billed at $70 an hour.
- Students are not welcome in the studio unsupervised or during business hours (unless agreed upon by the studio manager). If you do not complete the workshop in the allocated time provided the studio manager can allocate further tuition time as an added cost of $70.00 per hour.
- If Monte Lupo needs to postpone or cancel a workshop, the student will be notified of the change and makeup classes be offered at a time convenient for the majority of the students or during other workshop sessions. Cancellation of a workshop will only occur if there is venue/ equipment, staffing or material issues.
- If the student wishes to cancel attendance at a workshop they must give a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice prior to the commencement of the workshop to receive a full refund. Any cancellations less than 2 weeks’ notice will not be refunded.
- Your piece will be handled and fired by our staff with the utmost care. However, if breakages or kiln related mishaps occur, they will be repaired by our skilled staff. If it cannot be repaired, you will be offered an opportunity to make a new piece during studio time at no additional cost.