BIRD FEEDER SCULPTURES WORKSHOP 5 & 12 & 19 NOVEMBER
About this Event
Suitable for ages 16+
The classes will run over three weeks on the 5th , 12th and 19th of November!
WEEK 1 | Friday 5th November | 5:45 pm - 9:00 pm: During the first week you will be guided through the process of forming the base elements and sculpting and carving your piece.
WEEK 2 | Friday 12th November | 5:45 pm - 9:00 pm: On the second week you will add personality through glazing and decorating.
After the second week, your piece will be fired by our talented team at Monte Lupo studio, ready for you to complete.
WEEK 3 | Friday 19th November | 5:45 pm - 9:00 pm: On the third and final week you will be guided through the process of finalizing any elements and gluing the two pieces together.
By booking this workshop, you agree to Monte Lupo’s Workshop Guidelines:
- All workshops are to be pre-booked and paid in advance through our Monte Lupo Online Shop.
- These workshops follow a rigorous teaching schedule and each class must be attended.
- Missing a week is not recommended - however, we understand things don’t always go to plan. You will be offered a make up class in line with another workshop on offer or through arrangement with the studio manager, billed at $70 an hour.
- Students are not welcome in the studio unsupervised or during business hours (unless agreed upon by the studio manager). If you do not complete the workshop in the allocated time provided the studio manager can allocate further tuition time as an added cost of $70.00 per hour.
- If Monte Lupo needs to postpone or cancel a workshop, the student will be notified of the change and makeup classes be offered at a time convenient for the majority of the students or during other workshop sessions. Cancellation of a workshop will only occur if there is venue/ equipment, staffing or material issues.
- If the student wishes to cancel attendance at a workshop they must give a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice prior to the commencement of the workshop to receive a full refund. Any cancellations less than 2 weeks’ notice will not be refunded.
- Your piece will be handled and fired by our staff with the utmost care. However, if breakages or kiln related mishaps occur, they will be repaired by our skilled staff. If it cannot be repaired, you will be offered an opportunity to make a new piece during studio time at no additional cost.