MAKE YOUR OWN SEATED FIGURINE SCULPTURE WORKSHOP - May 6th and 13th May 2022
About this Event
The classes will run over two weeks on May 6th and 13th (9am - 12pm Friday ). The Monte Lupo studio is at 269 Padstow Rd, Eight Mile Plains, behind the Monte lupo Cafe.
WEEK | Friday May 6th | 9:00am - 12pm
You will be guided through the process of forming your own seated figurine and giving your masterpiece some personality through sculptural techniques.
WEEK 2 | Friday may 13th | 9:00am -12pm
You will be guided through the process of decorating your piece, ready for firing.
After the second week, your piece will be fired by our talented team at Monte Lupo studio, ready for you to take home. The sculpture is usually ready to take home a week later
By booking this workshop, you agree to Monte Lupo’s Workshop Guidelines:
1. All workshops are to be pre-booked and paid in advance through the Monte Lupo Online Shop.
2. Missing a week is not recommended - however, we understand things don’t always go to plan. You will be offered a make up class in line with another workshop on offer or through arrangement with the Manager
3. Students are not welcome in the studio unsupervised or during business hours (unless agreed upon by the manager). If you do not complete the workshop in the allocated time provided the studio manager can allocate further tuition time as an added cost of $70.00 per hour.
4. If Monte Lupo needs to postpone or cancel a workshop, the student will be notified of the change and makeup classes be offered at a time convenient for the majority of the students or during other workshop sessions. Cancellation of a workshop will only occur if there is venue/ equipment, staffing or material issues.
5. Your piece will be handled and fired by our staff with the utmost care. However, if breakages or kiln related mishaps occur, they will be repaired by our skilled staff. If it cannot be repaired, you will be offered an opportunity to make a new piece during studio time at no additional cost.