ADVANCED GARDEN SCULPTURE WORKSHOP 3 & 10 & 17 & 24 SEPTEMBER
The classes will run over four weeks on the 3rd, 10th, 17th and 27th of September.
Due to the flexibility of this workshop offering, we will try our best to tailor the experience to suit your sculpture creation but it will need to sit within the timetable below and within the time constraints of each session:
Week 1 Friday 3rd September 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm: Concept Development & Forming of the sculpture.
ATTENTION: We reccomend prior to arrival, have an idea of what you would like to make, be that reference images or sketches. Our skilled facilitators will work with you to ensure your idea is acheived as well as technically possible within the workshop environment.
Week 2 Friday 10th September 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm: Refining your sculpture. Embellishing and finalizing.
Week 3 Friday 17th September 4:00pm - 9:00 pm: Decorating and glazing.
After the third week, the talented team at Monte Lupo Studio will fire your sculpture, ready for you to finalise.
Week 4 Friday 24th September 4:00pm - 9:00pm: Extra embellishments and additions.
By booking this workshop, you agree to Monte Lupo’s Workshop Guidelines:
- All workshops are to be pre-booked and paid in advance through our Monte Lupo Online Shop.
- These workshops follow a rigorous teaching schedule and each class must be attended.
- Missing a week is not recommended - however, we understand things don’t always go to plan. You will be offered a make up class in line with another workshop on offer or through arrangement with the studio manager, billed at $70 an hour.
- Students are not welcome in the studio unsupervised or during business hours (unless agreed upon by the studio manager). If you do not complete the workshop in the allocated time provided the studio manager can allocate further tuition time as an added cost of $70.00 per hour.
- If Monte Lupo needs to postpone or cancel a workshop, the student will be notified of the change and makeup classes be offered at a time convenient for the majority of the students or during other workshop sessions. Cancellation of a workshop will only occur if there is venue/ equipment, staffing or material issues.
- If the student wishes to cancel attendance at a workshop they must give a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice prior to the commencement of the workshop to receive a full refund. Any cancellations less than 2 weeks’ notice will not be refunded.
- Your piece will be handled and fired by our staff with the utmost care. However, if breakages or kiln related mishaps occur, they will be repaired by our skilled staff. If it cannot be repaired, you will be offered an opportunity to make a new piece during studio time at no additional cost.